Audiology at Harbin Clinic
Audiology is an integral part of Harbin Clinic Ear Nose & Throat (ENT)
OUR COMPREHENSIVE AUDIOLOGY CARE INCLUDES
- Alerting devices (for smoke detectors and doorbells)
- Assistive listening devices (for telephones and television)
- Custom noise protection earmolds
- Custom water protection earmolds (for swimming)
- VNG (evaluation of dizziness)
- Hearing aid evaluation and dispensing (30-day trial/refund period with hearing aid purchase)
- Hearing aid repair and accessories
- Hearing and balance disorder evaluations
- Hearing evaluations (adult, infant, pediatric and industrial)
- Otoacoustic emission tests (infants, children, malingering)
- Pediatric hearing loss and rehabilitation
- Tinnitus evaluations and consultations
Dr. Robinson and Dr. Anderson went above my expectations to make my son feel comfortable during his hearing test. I can’t thank them enough for their kindness.
Virtual Appointments Available!
Already a Patient?
Make appointments, pay bills, contact providers and more.Visit Patient Portal