Staying connected is an important part of your healthcare journey. That’s why we’ve made it easy for you to communicate directly with your Harbin providers and physicians with the Harbin Clinic Patient Portal. The Patient Portal is a convenient, secure tool providing 24-hour access to a variety of services from your computer, tablet or mobile device. Experience the convenience of healthcare right at your fingertips.
Using your unique email address and Patient Portal password, you can:
- View past and future appointments
- Request new appointments
- Ask questions about prescriptions, request refills
- Exchange secure and private messages with your doctor’s office
- View your medical history including:
- Summaries of your office visits
- Medication history
- Allergies, vaccinations, procedures, and vitals
- Lab and other test results reviewed by your care provider
- View Health Reminders such as outstanding lab orders
- View and update contact information
- View and print forms
- View account balances and insurance information
- Pay bills online – Harbin Clinic accepts VISA, Master Card, AMEX, and Discover
- View and share medical and billing information with approved family members
How to get started
Three Easy Steps:
- Provide a Harbin Clinic check-in/check-out representative with a valid email address.
- Harbin Clinic will send you an email or text message with a link and instructions to set up your account.
- Establish your account within AthenaHealth by creating your username and password.