The Harbin Clinic Cancer Center is building a legacy of complete, quality care for future generations. Our cancer experts provide every aspect of cancer care, in one convenient state-of-the-art location.
A Legacy of Complete Cancer Care
Harbin Clinic Cancer Center is the culmination of a dream that was set in motion more than a decade ago. Throughout this journey to becoming what we are today, our mission is and has always been complete cancer care.
Complete Cancer Care Under One Roof
Harbin Clinic Cancer Center defines “comprehensive”, pairing chemotherapy (medical) and radiation oncology services, state-of-the-art technology, cutting edge research, and extensive support services.
- Research laboratories
- Three state-of-the art Varian linear accelerators
- Pharmacy dedicated to chemotherapy
- Advanced Electronic Medical Records (EMR) throughout Harbin Clinic and area hospitals enabling faster, more accurate diagnoses and treatments.
- Ultramodern infusion center, a technologically advanced, safe, and comfortable environment.
- Cancer Navigators Resource Library and Counseling Center (3rd Floor)
- The Breast Center at Floyd (3rd Floor) provides women with complete breast care beginning with education and continuing with comprehensive screening, diagnostics and rapid results.
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans (1st Floor) of cancer patients combined with traditional Computer Assisted (CT) technology, producing detailed images using two different modalities and are critical for the diagnosis and treatment of many types of cancer.
- Convenient, free parking
- Covered overhang for patient drop-off
- Two-story open lobby
- High-dose-rate brachytherapy treatment area
- Treatment planning/dosimetry space
- State-of-the-art exam and procedure rooms
- Comfortable consultation rooms for patient and family meetings
- Chemotherapy infusion suite comprising an open area and private infusion bay
- Conference room where nutrition and stress management classes are held in addition to pet therapy sessions and support groups
A Model for Complete Cancer Care
Not only is our facility state-of-the-art, the physicians and medical professionals who work here are experts in their fields. Our treatment team has the depth and breadth of knowledge and expertise to address the unique challenges that your type of cancer and your unique situation present.
We bring together teams that include not only world-renowned radiation and medical oncologists, but also surgeons, pathologists, nurses, social workers, psychologists, and other specialists, who meet regular to discuss cases and share insights. Every patient’s situation is vetted with other experts who question and probe and deliberate until the very best treatment plan is developed, collaboratively and with your needs in mind. By bringing together specialists from varied fields, we share ideas and expertise delivering the most effective treatments for each patient’s situation.
We believe it is important to treat more than the disease itself. We treat the whole person, offering a wide range of wellness and support services. Complementary therapies are integrated seamlessly with conventional medicine including a focus on nutrition, stress management and other evidence-based strategies to create a comprehensive approach to healing. Complete Cancer Care empowers cancer patients, family members, friends and caregivers with educational resources, research tools, financial guidance, and peer groups. It helps provide insight, understanding, and, strategies for improving all domains of a person’s well-being – physical, emotional, spiritual, financial, and social.