JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is the first FDA-approved injectable gel to instantly add volume to your cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21. It can give you contour and a subtle lift for up to two years with optimal treatment.
IS VOLUME LOSS IN THE CHEEKS MAKING YOU LOOK OLDER?
As you age, it’s not just about lines and wrinkles. Your cheeks also lose volume and the skin may sag. That’s why a more youthful profile starts with the apples of your cheeks.
Contact us today to see how we can help you DEFY GRAVITY
DISCOVER THE FIRST AND ONLY FDA-APPROVED INJECTABLE GEL FOR THE CHEEK AREA
- Adds volume lost to aging for adults over 21 years
- Creates contour and a subtle lift instantly
- Helps restore a more youthful profile for up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- Provides natural-looking results
- Is a nonsurgical treatment. The injection process can be performed during a brief office visit
- Contains a modified hyaluronic acid (HA) made from a naturally occurring complex sugar
- Individual results may vary.
- The safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel for use during pregnancy, in women who are breastfeeding, or in patients with very thin skin in the cheek area has not been studied
- The safety for use in patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness for treatment in areas other than the cheek area have not been established
- The safety for use in patients with a history of excessive scarring or pigmentation disorders has not been studied and may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- The long-term safety of repeat treatments has not been established
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Use may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners; as with any injection, this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise and exposure to extensive sun or heat within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?
Side effects are moderate (uncomfortable) and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. The most common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching. To report a side effect, please call Allergan Product Surveillance at 1-877-345-5372.
Are there any reasons why I should not receive JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC?
Do not use if you have a history of severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to the proteins (gram-positive bacterial proteins) used to make the hyaluronic acid (HA) in JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC.
For more information, please see the About Safety page at www.juvederm.com or call the Allergan Medical Information line at 1-800-766-0171.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is available by prescription only.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is injected under the skin using a fine needle. It can instantly add just enough volume to gently lift the cheek area.
To reduce discomfort during the procedure, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC contains an anesthetic called lidocaine.