Services we provide to those traveling internationally:
- Review of a 2-page, in-depth questionnaire completed and returned by the traveler in advance of the appointment.
- Interview to address individual medical needs such as diabetes, pregnancy, allergies, high altitude climbing, etc.
- Education on how to avoid traveler’s diarrhea, mosquito and water-born illnesses.
- Prescriptions as needed to address malaria prevention, traveler diarrhea treatment and prevention, altitude sickness, jet lag, etc.
- Written traveler’s health recommendations specific for the destination and consistent with CDC recommendations.
- A written record of vaccines administered including yellow fever vaccine certification, where applicable, is provided on a World Health Organization (WHO) approved International Certificate of Vaccination form designed to be kept with a passport.
- We stock highly rated insect repellants for skin and clothing at competitive prices. These are ideally suited for the needs of travelers to the tropics and typically found only in top recreational equipment retailers.
Type of Vaccine
|Hepatitis A Vaccine (Adult)||$120|
|Typhoid Vaccine (Oral)||$120|
|Typhoid Vaccine (IM)||$150|
|Yellow Fever Vaccine||$225|
|Rabies vaccine||call for pricing|
|Immunization Japanese Encephalitis Virus||call for pricing|
|Hepatitis B Vaccine (Adult)||$85|