Immediate care can help you with non-life-threatening medical issues that could become worse if not treated quickly. This care is available for issues that occur before or after your primary care provider’s normal business hours, or if your usual provider is not available.
- Non-life-threatening illness or injury
- Allergies, cold, flu or fever
- Strains, sprains or breaks
- Infections or mild burns
- Sports physicals
- IV (intravenous) fluids
- Basic X-rays (all hours of operation)
- Labs (immediate results for UTI, Strep, Flu, RSV & COVID-19)
Immediate Care Does Not Provide
- Sutures on complicated or extensive injuries
- DOT or pre-employment physicals
- Worker’s comp
- Refills of maintenance medications or narcotics
- Treatment for any head/neck injury, loss of consciousness or seizures will be referred to the emergency room
Visit Harbin Clinic Immediate Care for more information.