We treat these conditions with the following procedures and tests:
- Dexamethasone Suppression Tests
- This test is primarily used to help diagnose Cushing’s syndrome, an abnormally high level of cortisol. Cortisol is a steroid hormone produced by the body during high levels of stress.
- Adrenocorticotropin (ACTH) Stimulation Tests
- A test to assess the function of the adrenal glands stress response by measuring the adrenal glands to release cortisol, Dehydroepiandrosterone, and aldosterone.
- Home blood glucose monitoring
- Fine needle thyroid biopsies
- Bone densitometry tests
- Fasting and postprandial glucose determinations
- Glycohemoglobin concentrations
- Imaging studies of the sella turcica
- Serum gonadotropin concentrations
- Lipid profiles
- Thyroid function studies
Visit Harbin Clinic Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism for more information