By the Numbers
Harbin Clinic is Georgia’s largest physician-owned, multi-specialty clinic with more than 250 providers across 40 medical specialties and services in 21 locations throughout Northwest Georgia. Since 1870 the Harbin family has practiced medicine in the region, founding the Harbin Hospital in 1908 in Rome, Georgia. That hospital grew into the present Harbin Clinic which cares for thousands of patients each day. Harbin Clinic Cares Completely.
- More than 250 healthcare providers
- Over 40 medical specialties and services
- 21 locations throughout Northwest Georgia
- 16 patient-centered medical home primary care practices certified by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
Harbin Clinic’s Commitment to the Community
Our commitment to the wellness of every person in Northwest Georgia is absolute. We believe in demonstrating complete care with our support on every level. We volunteer for and give financial support to many worthy organizations and causes in the region but especially in the areas of health and wellness, education and cultural advancement. Here are several ways of how dedicated our providers are at bettering the community:
- Each of our more than 250 healthcare providers gives their time and commitment to a cause.
- Our 1,300 plus employees give more than 8,600 hours of time annually to community causes.
- Harbin Clinic allocates a large percentage of our communications budget to community events.
- Annually we participate in races, walks, rides and paddles – all to encourage people to get out and exercise.
- We participate in health fairs so people can meet our providers and learn about the services we offer.
Senior director of marketing
Primary Blue Logo PNG
Primary White Logo PNG
Primary Blue Logo Vector
Primary White Logo Vector
One Color Vector
One Color White PNG