Hand, Wrist & Elbow Orthopedic Care
Orthopedic Hand Surgeon and Specialist Stephen C. Klasson, MD brings nearly 30 years of experience caring for Harbin Clinic patients, specifically treating and diagnosing hand, wrist and elbow conditions. Dr. Klasson and Lindsay Taylor, PA-C now offer orthopedic services to patients in Gordon County and nearby areas at Harbin Clinic Calhoun.
The office is available to see patients every Monday afternoon from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm and every other Wednesday afternoon from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Examples of Conditions We Treat:
- Carpal Tunnel
- Degenerative conditions such as arthritis
- Post-Trauma reconstructive surgery
- Fractures of the hand and wrist
- Tumors and tumor-like masses
- Sports injuries of the hand and wrist
- Dupuytren’s Disease
- Pediatric conditions
- Nerve compression
- and more!