Harbin Clinic Rheumatology Cartersville
150 Gentilly Boulevard, Cartersville, GA 30120
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Some of the conditions we follow are:
- rheumatoid arthritis
- psoriatic arthritis
- ankylosing spondylitis
- polymyalgia rheumatic (PMR)
- gout and pseudogout (CPPD)
- inflammatory muscle diseases (polymyositis and dermatomyositis)
- systemic lupus and other connective tissue diseases
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- vasculitis (such as temporal arteritis or Wegener’s granulomatosis)
Patients are seen in the Cartersville office both by physician referral and self-referral.
Rheumatology — Rheumatology treats arthritis, bone and muscle diseases, as well as systemic autoimmune & inflammatory diseases.