Thursday, Feb 13, 2014
Have you ever needed to access your medical history, communicate with your doctor’s office, or access lab results? You can on the Patient Portal.
The Patient Portal is a convenient, secure tool providing 24-hour access for every Harbin Clinic patient with an internet connection. Allowing you to communicate directly with your physician office and access your medical history, the portal ensures you receive reminders and notification from your doctor's office. In addition, you can view office visit notes, billing statements, lab results, and access a wealth of health education material.
Using a secure username and PIN, you can:
- View past and future appointments
- Request new appointments
- Ask questions about prescriptions, request refills
- View and update contact information
- View and print forms
- Exchange secure and private messages with your doctor’s office
- View account balances
- Pay Online - Harbin Clinic accepts VISA, Master Card, AMEX and Discover.
To register, you will need a user name and personal identification number (PIN). At your first appointment at your physician’s office ask the check-in representative for a four-digit access PIN. If you are already a patient and need access, call your physician’s office during their regular hours.