Members of the Volunteer Services program serve as Harbin Clinic liaisons and are part of the first impression for guests as they enter the clinic. Volunteers serve Harbin Clinic and the community by providing patient information, assisting guests with their needs, escorting guests to the various departments of the clinic when needed, and are paid in donations to a charity of choice.
Volunteers should have the physical ability to mobilize throughout Harbin Clinic. Volunteers provide comfort and conversation to patients and their families and communicates courteously and effectively with all guests, employees, providers, and other volunteers. Volunteers are responsible, caring and maintain confidentiality.
Job Skills of the Volunteer
- Smiles and greets guests entering the building.
- Provides a personal touch to all duties and responsibilities.
- Possesses a positive attitude.
- Maintains an adequate number of wheelchairs at all entrances – actively seek wheelchairs left behind in other departments.
- Ability to assist with wheelchairs and escorting patients to departments.
- 550 Redmond Road
- 504 Redmond Road
- 1825 Martha Berry Boulevard
- 150 Gentilly Boulevard, Cartersville, GA
If you're interested in volunteering with Harbin Clinic, contact Human Resources at 762.235.1050.