BC/BE General Surgeon
Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) Certification
Qualifications in Surgical Critical Care Preferred
Compliance with all ACS Mandated Trauma CME Requirements
Join Harbin Clinic General Surgeons (6) expanding care to provide dedicated trauma service to local hospital with Level II Trauma Designation from the state but tracking for ACS Level II verification.
- Practice evidence-based urgent/emergent general surgery and trauma coverage.
- Practice solely as Acute Care Surgeon, without an elective practice.
- Group provides exclusive on-call coverage of emergent, acute and follow-up care for hospital.
- Weeks on, Surgeon will round on patients, see new consults and take urgent and emergent cases to the OR. Weeks off, no phone calls, no clinic.
- PA/NP assistance with running the service
- General Surgeons cultivate a collaborative and congenial environment committed to achieving the highest standards of clinical excellence and service
- Harbin Clinic provides a full complement of specialists including full Cardiac/Thoracic support, Pulm/Critical Care, Orthopedic Surgeons, Neurosurgeons, Vascular Surgeons and more.
- Competitive compensation, full benefits, partnership track.
- High physician retention rate.
- Harbin Clinic is the third largest employer in Rome, Floyd County with a thriving medical and academic community.
- Excellent quality of life. Rome is one-hour from Atlanta and Chattanooga, TN and two hours east of Birmingham, AL.
- Strong public and private schools; 3 colleges and universities; active arts community, endless hiking and cycling trails, nationally ranked golf courses and one of the largest tennis centers in the country.
For consideration or to learn more, contact Robin Hice, Harbin Clinic In-house Physician Recruiter. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Call: 762.235.1027