Seeking BC/BE Neurologist to join thriving established group with four board certified Neurologist
About Neurology Rome
- Benefit from the in-office EEG, ambulatory EEG, 2 EMG/NCS machines, EMG chemodenervation equipment and access to intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring
- Equipped for managing VNS patients and inpatient Video-EEG monitoring available at local hospital
- Access to strong radiological facilities within clinic and hospitals with Neuroradiologists available to read studies. Opportunity to read your own CT/MRI studies.
- Large primary care referral base, sub-specialty interests are welcome
- Shared inpatient call at 2 hospitals minutes from the clinic, 1:5, consulting only. Hospitalist teams admit; shared use of office-based nurse practitioners
- Opportunity for teaching medical students and Family/Internal Medicine residents
- Practice in a collaborative atmosphere with 4 neurosurgeons in office and 5 physiatrist/pain management physicians
About Rome, Georgia
- Harbin Clinic is the third largest employer in Rome/Floyd county with both local hospitals filling the one and two spots – making Rome the go-to medical hub in northwest Georgia
- Rome is one hour from Atlanta, GA and Chattanooga, TN; two hours from Birmingham, AL.
- Strong public and private schools and four colleges.
- Rome has an active arts community and thriving downtown business district with shopping and restaurants.
- Residents also enjoy nationally ranked golf courses, endless hiking and cycling trails, and the Rome Braves - the Atlanta Braves Class A minor league affiliate.
- Harbin Clinic is physician-led and patient focused for over 65 years
For consideration or to learn more about Harbin Clinic, contact Harbin Clinic Physician Services:
Harbin Clinic Physician Recruitment
(762) 235-1027 or (888) 427-2461
Fax: (706) 235-3104