Join Georgia’s largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic. Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
About Harbin Clinic Ophthalmology
- Three experienced and distinguished ophthalmic microsurgeons – noted for instituting new technologies and eye care services in the region.
- Established and progressive practice serving Northwest Georgia and Northeast Alabama.
- Optometrists on staff to provide an integrated approach to patient care.
- Comprehensive services include the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of ocular conditions including Glaucoma, corneal disease and retinal pathology. Perform a high volume of cataract surgery.
- Shared rotations to nine satellite offices; support staff traveling with physician.
- Well established referral base.
- Competitive compensation, full benefits and two-year partnership track.
- At least 2 years of clinical experience beyond training preferred but not required.
- Subspecialty interest in retina or glaucoma welcome.
About Rome, Georgia
Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments. Just 60 minutes north of Atlanta.
The communities of Northwest Georgia boast a unique blend of hometown charm and international sophistication. NWGA is home to the Smithsonian-affiliated museums, top-flight resorts, advanced sports facilities and renowned cycling trails, recreational lakes and much more.
Harbin is affiliated with Emory, Augusta University, Morehouse College of Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Mercer University School of Medicine, Floyd Medical Center and Redmond Regional Medical Center.
For consideration or to learn more about Harbin Clinic in Rome, Georgia, contact
HARBIN CLINIC PHYSICIAN RECRUITMENT
(762) 235-1027 or (888) 427-2461
Fax: (706) 235-3104