Join Georgia’s largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic.
Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
About Harbin Clinic Family Medicine Cartersville
- Join 8 physicians in a well-established and high-volume practice
- Outpatient only
- Exceptional subspecialty support
- World-class team of 150 physicians in a highly collaborative environment
- State-of-the-art technology with integrated EMR and electronic prescribing
- Imaging and Laboratory services on-site
- Experienced office staff
- Two-year partnership track, competitive compensation, full benefits, five weeks paid time off and continuing education time off
About Cartersville & Northwest GA
Cartersville has been recognized as "one of the fastest growing and most livable places to reside in the metro counties" by the Atlanta Journal constitution. The community is home to exceptional museums, top-flight resorts and numerous recreational areas. Enjoy the quality of life NWGA offers with the convenience of the nearby fast-paced urban life of Atlanta, GA, Chattanooga, TN, and Birmingham, AL.
"We have developed the most stable and respected Family Practice group in the area, providing quality and compassionate care to our community. Being a part of the Harbin Clinic, affords me the opportunity to concentrate on the practice of medicine without the countless hours of administrative work." - Christopher E. Sward, MD, Member of Harbin Clinic Family Medicine Cartersville practice since 1998
All Harbin Clinic Family Medicine practices are certified by the National Committee of Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
For consideration or to learn more about Harbin Clinic, contact
HARBIN CLINIC PHYSICIAN RECRUITMENT
(762) 235-1027 or (888) 427-2461
Fax: (706) 235-3104