Join Georgia’s largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic. Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
Harbin Clinic seeks a Board Certified / Board Eligible Physiatrist with fellowship training in Pain Management to join an interdisciplinary team with a full spectrum of inpatient PM&R and Interventional Pain Management.
About Spine & Pain Management Rome
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- Integrated electronic medical records with electronic prescribing
- World-class team of 150 physicians in a highly collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation, full benefits and a two-year partnership track
- Large primary care referral base
- Opportunity for teaching medical students and Family/Internal Medicine Residents
- Call 1:4
- 2 C-Arm suites
- 2 RF generators
- Complete ancillary services
- Access to surgery center
Be part of a truly integrated neuromuskuloskeletal team with more than 50 physicians including: Orthopaedics, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Cardiology, Primary Care, Chiropractic Medicine and Women’s Health. Our Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation program focuses on spine care, Chiropractic Medicine and the use of non-surgical procedures to treat injuries, decrease pain and restore function.
About Rome & Northwest GA
Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments. Just 90 minutes north of Atlanta, Rome is a medical hub for the entire region.
Consistently recognized in the press as one of America’s Best Places (Forbes), Rome offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
For consideration or to learn more about Harbin Clinic, contact Harbin Clinic Physician Services: