From dawn to dusk, your day is busy.
Between juggling work, your kids’ activities along with all of life’s curveballs, it can be hard to stay on top of your family’s health.
But guess what? Harbin Clinic is giving you one less thing to stress about. It’s easy to set up appointments with online. Instead of calling in, established patients can make appointments for the family with just a few clicks.
So while you’re taking that five minute break at work, or at home supervising play time - or even at 3 a.m. when you suddenly remember you forgot to call the doc - just whip out your smartphone.
We’re online, anytime.
To make an appointment on a tablet, desktop or laptop computer
- After logging in to your patient portal account, select the ‘appointments’ tab on the left-side menu.
- On the next screen, select the reason for making the appointment and click the ‘find appointments’ button.
- Click on the location box underneath the calendar and select Family Medicine & Acupuncture Cartersville.
- Pick the available time under your physician, and then type in anything you would like to discuss with the doctor in the notes box.
- Make sure the date and time are correct and click the ‘schedule now’ button.
To make an appointment on a smartphone or other mobile device
- Log into your patient portal account and select the ‘appointments’ tab.
- Select the schedule ‘new appointment’ button.
- Choose the reason for your appointment and select the ‘next’ button. If you need to list additional details, type them in the white text box and then click the blue ‘next’ button.
- Select your provider from the menu and then select the provider’s location. Please note the physicians are listed in alphabetical order by first name. After you do this, press the ‘next’ button.
- After choosing a date and time for your appointment, select the ‘book appointment’ button.