Harbin Clinic is committed to investing in the health and wellness of the Harbin employees through HarbinSTRONG, a comprehensive employee wellness program. We want to help our employees reach and exceed their personal health and wellness goals by supporting them on their journey to better health and vitality.
Together we can become more healthy for ourselves, our families and our patients – and begin to set ourselves apart as the HEALTHcare leader in Northwest Georgia. HarbinSTRONG provides the tools and knowledge for employees and their families to make strides in reducing health and injury risks, improving food choices, and enhancing energy and well-being.
Through the HarbinSTRONG program, we become:
- a healthier, more dynamic team of care providers
- healthy role models for positive and productive changes that improve our quality of life and increase longevity
- better care providers because we are present in body and mind
HarbinSTRONG provides employees with:
- Biometrics and labs so they can benchmark health progress year over year
- Health risk assessment in partnership with Mayo Clinic
- Wellness Expo
- Well check-up” with a primary care physician
- Health events throughout the year, including runs/walks, nutritional counseling, opportunities to purchase fresh, locally-grown veggies, and many other educational benefits
Would you like to hear more about the HarbinSTRONG program and how it could be customized to help your company? Please contact Sarah King, Director of Wellness, at 762-235-1024 or email@example.com.
“A healthy Harbin Clinic employee can serve as a role model to our patients and the communities we serve.” – Amar Singh, M.D., Medical Director for Employee Wellness and Health Management