Tuesday, Jul 21, 2015
Harbin Clinic’s Facebook page is nearing 20,000 likes and in celebrating our mission of caring completely for our local communities, we’re asking the community to help us give back.
Our plan is to donate 20,000 dimes, that’s $2,000 for those keeping track, to a local charity. We think letting the people who have helped us reach this milestone decide which charity could receive the money is only fitting.
Here’s how it’s going to work. Starting July 21, people can nominate their charity of choice by using the hashtag #HarbinDimeTime on Twitter and Facebook. The charities need to be a registered nonprofit charity based in Northwest Georgia that supports health, educational or cultural causes.
Here are the contest rules:
- Only one vote per Facebook or Twitter user
- Must use #harbindimetime for nomination to count
- Nominations end at 10 p.m. on Friday, July 24
- Top 5 nominations will then be posted to vote on begining Monday, July 27
- Voting will end at 5 p.m. on Friday, July 31
- Winning non-profit will be announced on Monday, August 3