Hand & Wrist
Click on the videos below to learn more
The Harbin Clinic Hand Center provides comprehensive care for conditions from shoulder to fingertip. With the only board-certified and fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeons in the region, we provide a level of specialty care that is usually only available in large metropolitan areas. Our specialists evaluate and treat thousands of patients each year from infants to adults, often performing in-office procedures when appropriate.
Our specialists are available to diagnose and treat the entire spectrum of upper extremity conditions, whether a patient needs reconstructive hand surgery, minimally invasive arthroscopic wrist or elbow surgery, or simply an evaluation and non-operative treatment.
Hand Conditions & Treatments
- Acute tendon, nerve and arterial injuries and reconstruction for chronic injuries
- Arthritic conditions of the upper extremity
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Correction of post-traumatic hand deformities
- Congenital hand deformities
- Crushed fingertips
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Fractures of the wrist and hand
- Lacerations of tendons, nerves and arteries
- Pediatric wrist and hand fractures
- Reconstruction for chronic post-traumatic problems, such as tendon transfers for nerve palsies
- Spastic conditions affecting hand and wrist (cerebral palsy, post-stroke)
- Sports injuries of the hand and wrist
- Thumb base arthritis and wrist arthritis
- Trigger finger release
- Tumors and tumor-like masses such as ganglions
- Wrist arthroscopy
This list shows the range of conditions we treat on a regular basis, however this is not a comprehensive list. If you’re in need of help for any of these orthopaedic conditions or others not listed here, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
Our goal is to ensure our patients are seen as quickly and efficiently as possible. We have a team of qualified medical providers, including Orthopedic Hand Surgeons Dr. Stephen Klasson and Dr. Jarrad Barber as well as Lindsay Hunter, Physician Assistant.
- If your condition is not urgent, our team will schedule you in the first available appointment time.
- If you need to be seen right away, and a surgeon is not available, one of our exceptional team members will get your care started, and Dr. Klasson or Dr. Barber will follow-up with you.