COVID-19 Safety Precautions
In order to protect our patients and staff, we are adapting our practices to align with guidelines from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and the GDPH (Georgia Department of Public Health). We are confident in our ability to see patients during this time and provide the high standard of care that you expect and deserve.
Please refer to the list below for the safety precautions we have undertaken.
- Visitors, vendors, observers, and other non-essential individuals will not be allowed inside the endoscopy center.
- Your driver should remain in the car at the rear of the building for the duration of your procedure. Your nurse will return you to your driver when you are ready for discharge.
- All patients must complete the screening process at the rear entrance to the building. Anyone with a fever of 100.0 or higher will not be allowed inside the building and your procedure will need to be rescheduled.
- A mask must be worn at all times within the endoscopy center. You may wear a homemade mask or we can provide you with a disposable mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at check-in and throughout your visit. We encourage you to use it as often as you need.
- All employees will practice increased hand hygiene and will wear required personal protective equipment per policy.
- All employees are screened daily for any signs or symptoms of illness.
- All employees have completed extensive Covid-19 infection prevention training by on-site certified infection control nurse.
- All employees will practice social distancing of 6 feet when possible.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines and for your safety and protection, extra time has been allotted between procedures to allow for increased disinfection time between patients.