The Harbin Clinic Compliance Hotline assists patients, families, employees, and business associates with reporting known or suspected instances of fraud, waste, neglect and abuse. If you believe a Harbin Clinic employee is acting unethically and/or violating state or federal laws, please call the Compliance Hotline at 866-787-7887 and speak to someone about your concerns, anytime.
You may choose to remain anonymous. Anonymous callers will be given an identification and report number so they can follow-up on their report.
Types of concerns that should be reported
- Fraudulent billing or coding
- Violations of Medicare and Medicaid rules
- Violations of patient privacy
- Conflicts of interest
- Violations of law
- Improper use of Harbin Clinic property
- Bribes or kickbacks
- Harassment or discrimination
- Substance abuse