Our commitment to the wellness of every person in Northwest Georgia is resolute, and we believe in demonstrating complete care with our support on every level. We volunteer our time and give financial support to many worthy organizations and causes in the region, but especially in the areas of health and wellness.
- Each of our more than 140 physicians gives their time and commitment to a cause, collectively donating more than 3,000 hours every year.
- Our 1,200 plus employees give more than 83,600 hours of time to community causes.
- Harbin Clinic allocates more than18% of our entire communications budget to community events.
- We participate in more than 30 races, walks, rides and paddles – all to encourage people to get out and exercise!
- We participate in health fairs so that people could meet our providers and learn about the services offered at Harbin Clinic.
- Many of our doctors serve as team physicians for football, basketball, soccer, track and other middle and high school sports. Harbin Clinic Orthopaedic physicians also serve as team doctors at Berry College.