The Patient Portal is a convenient, secure tool providing 24-hour access to a variety of services from your computer or mobile device for every Harbin Clinic patient with an internet connection. By allowing you to communicate directly with your physician's office and access your medical history, the portal ensures you are in charge of your healthcare.
Using your unique email address and Patient Portal password, you can:
- View past and future appointments
- Request new appointments
- Ask questions about prescriptions, request refills
- Exchange secure and private messages with your doctor’s office
- View your medical history including:
- Summaries of your office visits
- Medication history
- Allergies, vaccinations, procedures and vitals
- Lab and other test results reviewed by your care provider
- View Health Reminders such as outstanding lab orders
- View and update contact information
- View and print forms
- View account balances and insurance information
- Pay bills online - Harbin Clinic accepts VISA, Master Card, AMEX and Discover
- View and share medical and billing information with approved family members
How to get started
To register, you will need a unique email address. During your first appointment at your physician's office, provide the check-in representative with your email address and you will be sent an email invitation with instructions for logging into the Patient Portal.
Once logged into the Patient Portal, you can add Family Access using the My Profile tab. This page provides a guided walkthrough to patients on how to access family members' information using their email address.